Are there any open source C libraries with common data structures? [closed]
BSD queue.h has:
- SLIST = singly linked list
- LIST = doubly linked list
- SIMPLEQ = singly linked queue
- TAILQ = doubly linked queue
BSD tree.h has:
- RB - red-black tree
- SPLAY - splay tree
See the queue(3) and tree(3) man pages for details. I really like them because they are pure C macros without dependencies (not even libc). Plus with the BSD license you don't have to worry about any company restrictions w/ GPL.
gnulib, the gnu portability library.
It's distributed as source code.This list is from its module list, which includes a TON of other things. One interesting one is "c-stack: Stack overflow handling, causing program exit."
- sublist ( Sequential list data type backed by another list. )
- oset (Abstract ordered set.)