Is there a color picker library/code for iPhone development? [closed]
Yes there is an open source code for color picker you can use in your application. here is one http://www.fabiancanas.com/entry/iphone-color-picker
Here is a color-picker with the following features:
- Shows a simple color pallete (simplifies the simple case), hue-grid or HSL selector.
- iPhone 5 ready - color pallete expands to fill larger screen.
- Hue grid - more variations of primary color. Color line in the bottom can be tapped to select color or grid can be swiped left and right.
- HSL selector - for fine grain color selection, presents Hue circle and separate saturation and luminosity controls.
- Alpha selector
- Allows users to save their favorite colors. Favorites are stored in a file in the Documents directory.
- Simple delegate model.
- You can specify current color selection and title for header.