Reference to 'X' is ambiguous
Ok after creating a new Project and coping everything to this project the build was successful however i got this "Malformed or corrupted AST file" error several times again but it can be solved by:
- Clean the project
- Deleting everything inside '~/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/ModuleCache/' (the button inside the organizer window did not work for me)
- Clean once more
- Build project
after that it works just fine except that i have to do this fix from time to time
i also did a diff to the old project and it seems a lot of frameworks and other old stuff got stuck in there from testing things so in case you have this check your project settings file for old stuff.
i thought that xcode and me can be friends one day. guess not...